Whether we’re doing your garden installation from a design or from a pre-agreed concept our experienced installers take pride in delivering detailed and on-time installations within estimated costs.
Specialities and work areas covered include:
- Grading, leveling and edging installation
- Plant selection / sourcing from leading Bay Area wholesalers.
- In ground planting, laying of weed barrier.
- Irrigation system installation/modification.
- Mulch or gravel-mulch application
- Lawn installations
- Path/patio installations using combinations of gravel, pavers and/or ground covers.
- Living walls / wall gardens
- Pot, window box and other plant container selection, sourcing, installation and planting. (Think complete ‘pot-scaping’ design and implementation for indoor spaces or outdoor concrete paved areas).
- Artificial turf, water feature and outdoor-lighting installation
- Gardens are living creations and need to be cared for. Every installation we do includes at least one free follow up visit and up to three such visits on larger projects. We also offer ongoing maintenance at competitive rates and on request can bundle a long term maintenance contract into front end installation pricing.
For wood projects such as decking, fencing, etc we partner with a leading Bay Area wood-worker to get the best results on your garden installation.